Penny Pairs is an e-commerce jewelry brand that aims to empower women with affordable well-made jewelry, and we’re looking for new people to join our team! We offer flexible work hours and hybrid setup, as well as a chance to grow with a fast-rising brand 🌎
-Retail Operations Associate
Retail Operations Associate
The Retail Operations Associate will help handle the daily operations of the brand’s retail branches. They must be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, driving sales and hitting KPIs.
Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager, they will be a part of Penny Pairs’ customer service team. Their responsibilities include coordinating with both the store associates and the online customer service representatives.
As the Retail Operations Associate, they will help motivate & engage staff to ensure that everyone represents, embraces, and understands Penny Pairs’ values and goals. They will make sure that customers are able to have the best possible experience with the brand through their interactions with our in-person and online representatives.
- Assist the store associates shifting ensuring adequate cover for the shop floor for customer service opening & closing times, and replenishment
- Assist with recruitment, interviewing, selection, training and development of new customer service staff
- Coordinate and handle any concerns and situations that arise
- Help review team performance and provide immediate feedback to recognize excellent performance and develop areas of improvement
- Regularly oversee inventory for both head office and stores
- Coordinate with Office Manager for any administrative internal requirements
- Ensure the retail store is always presented and merchandised to the highest standards while maintaining focus on the most profitable items. This entails being on top of visual merchandising. Prepare display cases and optimize viewing for customer convenience and browsing.
- Educate staff on brand values, brand goals, and product knowledge with every new product launch
- Help coordinate with mall/retail administrations for store permits when necessary
- Brainstorm ideas with the Retail Operations Manager on how to improve and make the stores more efficient
- Weekly store visits
- Monitor in-store sales, targets and help analyze if goals are met. Understand monthly store targets, and communicating these with the rest of the team
- Liaise with marketing team and management for new in-store promotions, necessary signages, and changes
- Communicate with Operations Director and Managing partners regularly regarding store needs and updates
- Maintain consistent and exceptional standards of customer service in all retail locations
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and can make innovative decisions
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and decision making skills
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software
- Work from home but willing to do store visits once a week
- Work experience is preferred but not required. Open to fresh grads!
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject ‘RETAIL OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE’.
Check out pennypairs.com
and @pennypairs on Instagram for more information on the brand!