We now deliver via LBC Express! • Help From Home
Your Cart is Empty
Gold Vermeil is 925 silver coated in a thick layer of gold.
We use 18K Gold for all our Vermeil pieces
925 Stands for 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is made of copper.
This is the worldwide standard for Stering Silver.
We use cultured, ethically farmed freshwater pearls found in Asia for our pearl jewelry.
No two pearls are exactly alike - you get a unique piece each time.
A more affordable alternative to Vermeil, our Gold Plated pairs have copper as a base metal.
We use 18K Gold to plate our jewelry.
Acrylic Resin has become a crowd favorite because of how lightweight it is.
Usually, our Acrylic pairs have either silver or stainless steel posts.