Penny Pairs is an e-commerce jewelry brand that aims to empower women with affordable well-made jewelry, and we’re looking for new people to join our team! We offer flexible work hours and work setup, as well as a chance to grow with a fast-rising brand 🌎
- Social Media Manager
- Executive Assistant
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will cover the day-to-day social media management and implementation of the brand’s social media strategy. He/she will develop the monthly content calendar, as well as be responsible for conceptualizing and creating content for the brand’s communication platforms. Being a creative thinker and self-starter with good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills are expected qualities for this position. He/she is also expected to be updated with the latest social media trends and be able to think of new ways to apply this to the brand, while still having a data-driven approach. Along with the Marketing Team and Creative Director, he/she must understand the brand’s essence and ensure our social media communications are aligned.
- Develop monthly social media strategy and content calendar
- Conceptualize, create, and publish content across the brand’s social media platforms
- Manage day-to-day deliverables across social media platforms, including Instagram feed posts, captions, and stories
- Create and execute social media campaigns for launches, collaborations, and other events
- Build relationships and interact with social media community
- Measure and report analytics and performance of content and social media efforts
- Use data to lead social media efforts and improve social media conversion
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices
- Assist in managing our Telegram and Viber messaging channels
- Assist in reel and ad creation and other projects of the Marketing Team when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, and other relevant courses
- Active user of social media, especially Instagram and TikTok
- Basic Photoshop and video editing skills (Reels and Tiktoks)
- Experience in social media management and/or e-commerce
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative and able to think innovatively
- Detail-oriented and has a good eye for design
- Interested in jewelry, sustainability, and fashion
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Open to fresh grads! Work experience is preferred but not required.
Please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject ‘SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER’.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Managing Partners of Penny Pairs.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject ‘EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Check out pennypairs.com
and @pennypairs on Instagram for more information on the brand!